Both our Decatur and our Henderson offices offer Saturday appointments and later afternoon appointments on weekdays to help with busy schedules.
2. Most insurances are accepted, and flexible payment plans are offered.
An insurance coordinator will verify your benefits before your initial exam. We will work with your insurance to help maximize your insurance benefits. We offer interest free third party financing, as well as flexible payment options that could be even less than your monthly cell phone bill!
3. Involved in the community (Check out our Community Involvement page for more info)
Our office is a proud supporter of the Make-A-Wish Foundation, Military and Service Personnel and National Children’s Dental Health Month. We also sponsor school and extracurricular activities.
4. Drs. went to the elite schools of Harvard and UCLA and are Board Certified Orthodontists. All of our orthodontic assistants are Certified Orthodontic Assistants.
The doctors attend continuing education courses and teach courses on orthodontics at UCLA. Our doctors learn and offer the newest advancements in the orthodontic field. The doctors have a total of over 25 years combined education and training after high school. Our doctors are Board Certified Orthodontists who spent more than 3 years AFTER dental school learning how to create beautiful smiles and functional bites. For more information about our doctors, view Dr. Carlos Bordador and Dr. Sean Truong’s bio pages. All of our assistants have gone through training and certification courses to ensure the highest quality of care for our patients.
5. We offer a rewards program for our patients (Henderson location)
We also have fun patient contests for cool prizes at both our Las Vegas, and our Henderson locations.
6. We have a 24/7 emergency call line for all of our patients and families.
If there is ever an emergency or concern outside of our normal business hours, we will make sure to get you into contact with one of our Board Certified Orthodontists to assist you.
7. ALL exams and recall exams are complimentary
There is never a charge for a personalized smile evaluation with one of our Board Certified Orthodontists. This includes x-rays and photos, meeting with an expert Treatment/Financial Coordinator, as well as an exam with the doctor.
8. All of our records are taken in-house with state-of-the-art equipment, and we use up to date sterilization procedures.
All of our photos and records are taken in the office by trained orthodontic assistants. We go the extra mile to ensure that our sterilization techniques are top of the line.
9. Customized treatment plan formed specifically for you and your smile!
At Seven Hills Orthodontics, we know that every smile and situation is different. Our Board Certified Orthodontists will work with you to form a customized treatment and financial plan that works for you!
10. Wonderful and Caring Staff!
Our doctors, assistants, treatment and financial coordinators are hand picked to provide the best experience for you and your loved one!